Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Scabies control testimony

Dear inventors of Lice R Gone,
I cannot thank you enough for inventing this most amazing CURE for Scabies. I tried everything recommended on the health forums I found on the inet for the first month I contracted this awful stuff, and some things worked for a while, but then they came right back. Nothing really CURED us until I used your product. Thank God! Even went to the Urgent Care doctor and Dermatologist early on and both could only recommend Permethrin cream. I used four tubes and it did not get rid of them. I hope that you have been receiving orders for more of your product since August of last summer, which is when I contracted Scabies and when I began posting to everyone on the TOPIX health forum on how to finally get rid of these awful pests with LRG. I've been ridiculed on the TOPIX forum site for using LRG - saying that I must get a profit from the sales. Nonsense! The first time I purchased your product, due to a friend's recommendation, the closest retailer to me that had it was over 100 miles away and I had to drive there to retrieve it, because I was so desparate to try anything to get rid of this awful parasite from hell! But, it was worth it! And, I want to help as many as I can with this info about your products.

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TK9L70A0LRNJAFIJT/p23

My situation was an excellent case study for proof that LRG is a CURE, yes a CURE, if you follow your instructions on your website AND if you follow my cleaning instructions on keeping EVERYTHING and everyone in your home clean with LRG.

My son is a quad and has 5 caretakers that work 24/7. I contracted Scabies from my husband who does not live with me. I hadn't seen him in weeks, then one night I went dancing with him, and the next morning, I had 12 bites on me! Then, I was feeding my quad son, don't even remember touching him personally, and in about 20 minutes he noticed that something was extremely itching him on his neck. When I looked, there were three Scabies bites on his neck! I was amazed and very concerned that this could be contracted so easily. I told the doctors all this, and they just looked at me suspiciously and offered no other recourse but to take Permethrin cream, which did not work! It took us 5-6 weeks to finally be free from it. We are still free from it, but last week, my husband got it again (over 3 months later)- probably from not cleaning his home properly when he was infected. I have not seen my husband since New Years, and dont' intend to see him until I know that he is completely free from it again. I made sure that all caretakers had a bottle of the LRG and explained to them the details on cleaning and they did this; however, one of them did contract it. She used the LRG, but I don't believe her boyfriend was too crazy about the treatments. She was cured after about 6 weeks, but now just yesterday (over 3 months later) she called me to tell me that she has them again. I had to let her go and gave her a paid 2-week notice. I always have the LRG in my home, so I immediately cleaned everything in the house and sprayed it with 2 oz LRG in 32oz spray bottle. We don't have it yet, but we are taking precautions and cleaning everything just in case. So, I will need to order more bottles now as a preventative measure. Thank you again for inventing this amazing stuff. God Bless you!!!!!!
A Lady in San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment