Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Scabies Testimonial letter.

Scabies Testimonial letter: The Lice R Gone shampoo was the ONLY thing that got rid of the Scabies. After many weeks of suffering, a friend recommended it. I had to drive 1-1/2 hours from San Diego to Riverside (Corona) to purchase their last two bottles. It was worth it, after 5 days they were all gone. I purchased more bottles to keep on hand in case it comes back. Wish you sold this in San Diego. If I can help with the distribution, let me know. If you go to the blog site where I've posted my story to help others by recommending your product, you can go to http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TK9L70A0LRNJAFIJT and select the last page and scroll back to look for my posts under LoriSaysHey. Thank you again so VERY much for inventing this amazing product! God Bless! Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment